There are few things worse for your business than a neglected website. Any or all of the following issues with your site can cause potential customers to jump to a competitor’s site in a heartbeat:
- Links that no longer work
- Outdated text
- Outdated copyright designation
- Outdated photos
- Outdated images
- Outdated phone numbers, physical address, and email addresses
- An events page or calendar containing events that have long since passed
- Listing of personnel no longer with the company
- Misspelled words and poor grammar
As a business owner, you want a quality, professional, up-to-date website but, like many business owners, you just don’t have the time to maintain it yourself. Of course, you could go out and hire someone and pay them a salary plus benefits plus your share of all of the government withholding, OR you could let New Heights Marketing take this burden off your shoulders at a fraction of the cost of having someone in-house.
New Heights Marketing offers several options for website maintenance as well as other services. Please contact us for details.