My name is Michael Gifford, founder and President of New Heights Marketing. My marketing career actually began at the age of five when I opened a Kool-Aid stand in my grandparents' back yard. Throughout my school age years I continued to be innovative and focused on success via various leadership opportunities I enjoyed in student government, athletics and other extra-curricular activities.
My adult business experience includes:
- Starting and operating my own businesses
- Assisting others in launching their businesses
- Helping established companies increase their sales
- Inventing and patenting a product
- Creating and registering trademarks
- Writing and publishing a number of business articles
- Speaking to business groups on topics vital to the success of their businesses
- Coaching one-on-one with business owners
- Writing scripts for and producing promotional audios and videos
- Website design and maintenance
- Design and production of printed marketing materials
- Book writing and publishing
I have been referred to as, "The Go To Guy." One organization even awarded me a plaque with that title engraved on it. A CEO whose company I helped build from a local entity to a thriving, national concern said to me, "I like talking to you because you never say we can't do something. You always find a way to get it done." I subscribe to Henry Ford's philosophy that, "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right."
Please contact me today so that together we can determine how to take your marketing to New Heights.